1 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri
Descoperă oameni noi, creează noi conexiuni și faceti-va noi prieteni
- On the set of "The Fence" with several of our friends and combat Veterans from CT's 143rd Army Reserve, who had been in the fight for Mosul, Iraq.
The part that always surprises people when they see the brief but pivitol flashback battle sceen, is that it was shot at our local Town dump.
Fortunately, we had the help of several combat Veterans who had served In Iraq, so they needed very little direction.
And even more special for my friend Jimmy Driscoll, the Writer, Diector and acting lead in "The Fence" was the honor and privilege of of being asked to show the movie all Memorial Day Weekend at Arlington National Cemetery.
I have been privileged and blessed to be involved with a variety of good people in my life. Together, we made some good things happen. "The Fence" will always be one of them.0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri
- Sunset off of Saybrook Beach. Our part of Shoreline Connecticut is one of the few places on the East Coast where you can watch a sunset off to the west for much of the year.0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri
- You know, as often as I watch this video, it doesn't get old for me. I am encouraged by it and reminded that McCaunahey'good counsel is at the core of everything we hope to facilitate at CauseACTION: https://youtu.be/p0p1fjLPjYQ
- 0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri
- There are certain songs you should never try to cover... unless you can bring something fresh and new to them. Maybe it is the orchestration, or a turn of note or phrase that honors the original. In this case it's all of that and being these talented at 15 year-olds - Avonlea on the Eukelele with Sina on drums with her ever-present Dad (a noted member of a European Beatles cover-band) , making sure these young and talented girls stay on the straight and narrow in a music business that can be so dangerous.
I think this will be one of the first such "Big Songs Covered Right" videos I have wanted to put together for some time on the CauseACTION Main Website. Do let me know what you think...
https://youtu.be/k3zpPSzk6Rk0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri