Oh, boy... this could get involved. Ha. So if you are curious, I will leave it to you to visit Rich's Rants at https://causeaction.com/category/richs-rants/; or my LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-rich-lepoutre-861613/ or at my Personal Website at - https://about.me/richlepoutre/ or on the CauseACTION Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/causeactiontotakeaction/. Because some have asked to see the movie and TV Show trailers you can catch the trailer for "The Fence" at - https://vimeo.com/19241429 or HonorBound at - www.honorbound.tv. Thanks for taking an interest. Onward...
- CauseACTION Team Leader в Virtual... and even at the beach sometimes. Our CauseACTION Team has been virtualized for years
- Проживает в Old Saybrook
- Из Old Saybrook and before that - Woonsocket, Blackstone, Samois-Sur-Seine (outside Fontainbleau, France), Riverside, Worcester, Stamford, Milford, Old Saybrook, Just sayin' "Home" is where the heart is, right?"
- Образование Hard Knocks 101 -143 в Various Educational Institutions and The School of Hard KnocksClass of 1957 thru 2020
- Читают 152 человек
- Are you a responsible, common-sense American?
I am, thanks for asking. It's a bit hard these days, but I am committed to Constitutional Principles so, as infuriating as the political landscape and some people can be right now, I'm good with not resorting to insults and nastiness.
- I cannot begin to tell you how busy we are with technology initiatives related to CauseBOOK and our efforts with others who are working to protect Conservative news, content, and distribution. And for me (and I suggest it may work for you), I am very deliberately trying not to be distracted by a hundred distracting and disturbing news stories. It is quite clear is that all that we hold dear is newly and very dangerously at risk. Please take some comfort in knowing a group of us, technologists from varying backgrounds and perspectives, working together to defend our American Constitutional Principles.
And so, I need to distract myself from time to time. Now since a vacation, relaxing in a hammock with a sunny offshore with the sound of steel drums in the air is not an option, I took an inspiring break with two of the men who I admire for their discernment and counsel.
Those of you who know me know that I am a "filmie," and can't get enough clinical psychologist and Lecturer Jordan Peterson. And so, a brand new podcast conversation between the Professor and the Hollyweird Hunk who is so much more than what people expect was irresistible.
If you are not familiar with Jordan Peterson or think Matthey McConaughey is just another Hollyweird Leftist, I encourage you to listen.
I don't think you will be disappointed. In fact, even the midst of this dark and deeply-troubling political/cultural week, you may be encouraged.
"Decide that it is time for you to put both hands on the wheel and look for the green lights". For those of you who committed to your Spiritual life, you may find the conversation at about 29 minutes particularly interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8wBjH8aXw4&feature=youtu.be.
- So, this is me trying very hard not to talk, write and think politics any more than I have 23 hours a day for months. My video post today is an odd-version of light-hearted experience with an altogether new intention, which I have not addressed much on CauseBOOK - our Warfighters and their families.
If you have followed any of my other work, you know that Team CauseACTION and I have been involved in helping our Gold Star Families, including the production of an Independent film and three media embeds into Iraq and Afghanistan And while we are embroiled in Election fraud, during this "Christmastide" period the CCP virus and 284 inane, stupid things the mainstream media obsesses about, I thought it would be good to remind ourselves that we still have 2,500 active military men and women in both Afghanistan and Iraq. And in this day and age that means 2,500 Warfighters and thousands of their spouses, sons and daughters, Moms and Dads and others who are with them in spirit and anxiety.
It should be noted that the 2,500 count is down from 14,000 last Spring. This represents one more promise fulfilled by President Trump. And while it is still very much a toss-up, in just three days, the Afghan government and the Taliban after some months of relative peace, will re-start their peace talks. While it is unlikely that this will be #5 anytime very soon, it should also be noted that the President has in four years, and while under constant attack, also engineered peace agreements between Israel and their former sworn enemies of the UAE, Sudan, Bahrain (the Switzerland of the Middle East) and Morocco. And with the U.S now a net energy exporter under the President's policies, we have obliterated the phony "no blood for oil" Democrat shrieking point, and...
Oh, wait, I said I was going to stay away from politics for today, didn't I? Dang...
OK, so here you go - a bit of a light-hearted moment in the midst of a deadly time, filmed by us on "Afghanistan Air" some years ago, when we were putting together the pilot show in a "reality TV" concept that we had presented to the Pentagon (who had heartily endorsed it).
We named it "HonorBound"... a set of reports that went beyond the "kinetic" (shooting) war. A reminder to you and me today, that in the midst of Christmas joy and whatever makes us personally upset or anxious right now, at least we are not thinking about making sure we have the "pointy end" pointed down and away from the pilot.
God Bless our Troops, all who serve and our Commander-in-Chief.3 0 Комментарии 0 Поделились
- Wow, what a frenzy over the past 10 days as we do our best to deal with all of the Election disruption, Christmas and now the New Year. I know it is much the same for many of you. OK, enough of my whining. Ha.
So, for those following on CauseBOOK, a number of new things coming up, starting with weekly dial-in phone/video sessions with us to talk about suggestions, problems, show and tell, or whatever else ails your soul. Or you can help me buck-up too because I don't mind confessing that these weeks of uncertainty and outrage (while Team CauseACTION has done everything we can, working with the President's Campaign) have been particularly stressful. This is why I plan to take a deep breath or two beginning Thursday morning and then doubling-down on all fronts.
So, for the moment, I will leave you with a favorite quote and image. I should warn you this is grown-up "adult" material.
More on our CauseBOOK Open Dial-in phone and video sessions in a direct email to you coming from my "firstname.lastname@example.org" address. Hang tough.
- Hello, to new folks coming on board to CauseBOOK. It's going to be fun to get to know each other a bit more, and in time, encourage one another and make something new happen in social media.
OK, so I am kicking off the weekend with one of my favorite TV commercial animals.
- Another video linked from one of my new favorite Norwegian bands. https://youtu.be/4sRDa-xTfwg.
As I have said previously, I am not sure what they are putting in the water throughout northern Europe and into the former central Soviet states (Ukraine in particular) but it is a damn site better than 90 percent of the auto-tuned American Idol junk, we are forced to listen to these days in the States. Six string bass, drummers with amazing double-flex, left-handed play, lead singer who can sing in three full octaves, set to desperately "in love with her" lyrics. Now that is rock n' roll!0 Комментарии 0 Поделились
- There are certain songs you should never try to cover... unless you can bring something fresh and new to them. Maybe it is the orchestration, or a turn of note or phrase that honors the original. In this case it's all of that and being these talented at 15 year-olds - Avonlea on the Eukelele with Sina on drums with her ever-present Dad (a noted member of a European Beatles cover-band) , making sure these young and talented girls stay on the straight and narrow in a music business that can be so dangerous.
I think this will be one of the first such "Big Songs Covered Right" videos I have wanted to put together for some time on the CauseACTION Main Website. Do let me know what you think...
https://youtu.be/k3zpPSzk6Rk0 Комментарии 0 Поделились